The Extended License grants you, the Purchaser, a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the work you acquire (Work). Your use of the Work, under the Extended License, is subject to the following conditions:
A. Your use of the Work is limited to a single application.
B. You may use the Work alone (subject to paragraph (c)) or you may incorporate the Work into another work you are creating.
C. You may license, sub-license, sell, resell or re-distribute the Work or offer to do any of these things (together referred to as Resale) in the following circumstances:
- the Work is incorporated into a larger work you have created; or
- if the Work is a template or software application, you use it alone to modify it and Resell it as an end product (that is, not as a tool, template, or stock item, and without source files); or
- you use the Work alone as a Limited Re-Purposing, but only if: (A) you first obtain the permission of the author of the Work; and (B) the Resale of the second work is only made on an Envato marketplace. A Limited Re-Purposing means that you use the Work alone and modify it for Re-sale as a tool, template, or stock item, or with source files.
D. You may reproduce the Work:
- in a printed format or;
- on a website or;
- in an electronic document such as a PowerPoint presentation or an eBook or;
- as part of software you create or;
- in a video production or;
- for sound effects only, in a stand-alone music track.
E. You may use the Work in a work which you are creating for your own purposes or for your client who has asked you to create it.
F. You may incorporate the Work in a work which is created for Resale by you or your client (provided that (i) only the complete work is offered for sale, (ii) where technically possible, you must ensure the Work cannot be extracted as a stand-alone item from the second work, and (ii) the terms of sale prohibit the buyer extracting or re-using the Work as a stand-alone item).
G. You may display the Work, and make the Work available for use by an unlimited number of your clients, in conjunction with a web site service that you host on behalf of your clients. When using the Work through a web site service, you may make unlimited copies of the Work but you must procure that your clients do not reproduce or use the Work in another application.
H. If the Work is used or incorporated in a work there is no restriction on the number of copies of that work that can be reproduced and distributed.
I. Notwithstanding the restriction on Resale, if you acquire the Work on behalf of your client you may recoup from your client the cost of acquiring the Work.
J. If the whole, or part, of the Work has been created using materials which are the subject of a GNU General Public License (GPL), your use of the Work (or part Work) is subject to the specific terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).
K. If the Work contains component items, those items must only be used within the Work and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis.
For example, if a magazine template contains photos, those photos can only be used within the end magazine product; you must not copy those photos outside of the magazine you create.